A New Profit Center
Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to add another profit center to your existing business. Start selling high-quality Japanese mini trucks made by Toyota, Daihatsu, Suzuki Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi & Mazda.
These UTV’s are tools, not toys. In fact, they’re the best equipped and best built UTV’s on the market today. By becoming a U.S. dealer / seller of certified off road minitrucks you will get a turn-key proven business model and access to our marketing system and team members with over 16 years of experience.
Combine your knowledge of your local market with our proven success formula to create a winning, profitable mini truck dealership.
All EPA licensed importing, modifications and dealership opportunities are certified through Import Vehicle Services LLC
We believe success and profits increase when direct sourcing and automation are combined with choice and value. We are not just an EPA Licensed Importer, but a total purchase, logistical, and marketing solution. We’ll be there to help you through the entire process.
We’ll supply you with the tools and resources that your mini truck dealership needs so that you can provide excellent customer service and make lots of sales.
Mini Truck Depot is a web-based marketing source for dealer-owned off road use only minitrucks and is not itself licensed to import, or EPA certify off road minitrucks.
- Attractive margins
- Limited competition
- Website with inventory management
- Buy dealer-direct from Japan
- Shipped to your door hassle-free
- Sell new or used trucks
- Proven Japanese OEM brands
- Independent dealer, not a franchise
- Lead referral program
- Advertising & marketing assistance
- Parts & accessories
- Technical support
- Ready-made sales contracts
- Multiple target buyers
- Dealer-to-dealer wholesale network
- No prior auto sales experience needed
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Do you have a proven track record in business?
- Do you have a place to display at least 7 vehicles?
- Are you successful in today’s competitive environment and looking for a new product to add to your business?
- Do you have liquid cash assets, for starting stock inventory?
- Do you have mechanical service facilities onsite, or nearby?
- Do you the necessary minimum cash investment of $100,000 for inventory?
Get Started Today – Schedule A Call
To start working with us we’d first like to have the opportunity to get to know you and your background. Complete the form below with as much detail as possible. We will review your information once it’s received and connect with you to have our first call.